Have you ever thought to snack your way to an easier labor? The benefits of eating dates during pregnancy… I started this at my 35 week mark, so let’s see if it will work!
🌸Shorter first phase of labor
🌸Greater cervical dilation compared
🌸More successful rates of labor induction
🌸Go into labor spontaneously
Dates have an oxytocin-like effect on the body, leading to increased sensitivity of the uterus. It also helps stimulate uterine contractions, and reduces postpartum hemorrhage the way oxytocin does. They also found that it contains many nutritional benefits for pregnant mamas.
Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea:🍃
🌸Shorter Labor. Tones the uterus, which makes contractions more effective thus making labor easier and potentially less painful. (note: it will not induce labor. It only makes labor more effective once it has already begun)
🌸Increases milk supply
🌸Helps bring the uterus back to it’s usual size after delivery
🌸Less post-partum bleeding and can help prevent hemorrhage
If you like avocados, then you must try this refreshing salad! So yummy!
Recipe found in link below!👇🏻🥑
• 1 cup of frozen mangos
• 1 cup of frozen strewberries
• 1/2 cup of peaches
• 1 small ripe banana, sliced and frozen
• 2-3 Tbsp coconut or almond milk, add more as needed
•optional: 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder of choice
1. Add frozen berries, mango, peaches and banana to a blender and blend on low until berries and banana is in small pieces
2. Add coconut or almond milk and protein powder if you like, blend on low mode again, scrap down the sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve Ice-cream consistency
3. Ready to scoop out and eat! Add extra toppings if you like, I added pineapples, grapes and unsweetened coconut and chia seeds to mine
4. You can also place and leftovers in freeze
A perfect healthy salad, look easy enough and delicious!!!
GET THE RECIPE HERE: http://cafedelites.com/2015/08/09/grilled-chilli-lime-chicken-fajita-salad/