STAY HEALTHIER💪🏻🥗 •Supports healthy immune function*
•Supports healthy bones and muscle function*
•Helps support healthy blood pressure levels already in the normal range*
•Protects against free radical damage*
FEEL BETTER💃💃 •Boosts energy levels and metabolism*
•Promotes mental clarity and concentration* •Improves mood* •Can help with symptoms of menopause including hot flashes*
#balance #energy#stayathomemom #health
Have you ever thought to snack your way to an easier labor? The benefits of eating dates during pregnancy… I started this at my 35 week mark, so let’s see if it will work!
🌸Shorter first phase of labor
🌸Greater cervical dilation compared
🌸More successful rates of labor induction
🌸Go into labor spontaneously
Dates have an oxytocin-like effect on the body, leading to increased sensitivity of the uterus. It also helps stimulate uterine contractions, and reduces postpartum hemorrhage the way oxytocin does. They also found that it contains many nutritional benefits for pregnant mamas.
Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea:🍃
🌸Shorter Labor. Tones the uterus, which makes contractions more effective thus making labor easier and potentially less painful. (note: it will not induce labor. It only makes labor more effective once it has already begun)
🌸Increases milk supply
🌸Helps bring the uterus back to it’s usual size after delivery
🌸Less post-partum bleeding and can help prevent hemorrhage
• 1 cup of frozen mangos
• 1 cup of frozen strewberries
• 1/2 cup of peaches
• 1 small ripe banana, sliced and frozen
• 2-3 Tbsp coconut or almond milk, add more as needed
•optional: 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder of choice
1. Add frozen berries, mango, peaches and banana to a blender and blend on low until berries and banana is in small pieces
2. Add coconut or almond milk and protein powder if you like, blend on low mode again, scrap down the sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve Ice-cream consistency
3. Ready to scoop out and eat! Add extra toppings if you like, I added pineapples, grapes and unsweetened coconut and chia seeds to mine
4. You can also place and leftovers in freeze
Suffering from allergies this season? Here are some great natural remedies to help you get relief from allergy symptoms this season.
Coconut oil pulling has so many health benefits it may actually surprise you, one of my go to sites for natural health remedies would be Dr.Axe.
Below find link to Coconut oil pulling guild also check out all the other great information on this site.