• 1 cup of frozen mangos
• 1 cup of frozen strewberries
• 1/2 cup of peaches
• 1 small ripe banana, sliced and frozen
• 2-3 Tbsp coconut or almond milk, add more as needed
•optional: 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder of choice
1. Add frozen berries, mango, peaches and banana to a blender and blend on low until berries and banana is in small pieces
2. Add coconut or almond milk and protein powder if you like, blend on low mode again, scrap down the sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve Ice-cream consistency
3. Ready to scoop out and eat! Add extra toppings if you like, I added pineapples, grapes and unsweetened coconut and chia seeds to mine
4. You can also place and leftovers in freeze
Gift baskets are a super fun and creative gift idea! Something you can put your on spin on!
Here are some helpful tips to create your very own!
Building these adorable teddies is as easy as 1 2 3🎉 🐯🦁🐴🐰🦄#diy #teddies #teddy #video #bear🐻 #birthday #birthdayparty
Shop at our online store: https://teddymountainlloydminster.ecwid.com/
Check us out on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teddymountainlloydminster/
Looking for new craft ideas to do with your Children and even for yourself? Red Ted Art is the place to find these fun ideas!! Love it!
Looking for a fun nail idea??? This one is a must try.
Video found at: https://www.facebook.com/BabyFirstTV/
Been a little while since anything has been posted. It’s always a busy time of the year trying to get ready for Christmas!
Just wanted to post a fun little project I did with my girls this year, You can find these ornaments at Doller tree, Michael’s or in other craft stores near you!
It’s important not to let the busyness of the season get in the way of building these wonderful traditions with your children! As much as my children love opening presents on Christmas Day, the one thing they truly remember is our family time and the traditions we’ve built! Christmas eve service, crafts, baking, driving around in the evening with a hot chocolate and looking at the Christmas lights… These are the things that will last and stay in their hearts.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Lookin for a fun little protect to do with the kids over the Christmas holiday? Try these frameless tea light ornaments! Aren’t they just the cutest!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year!! Let the decorating begin!
This DIY Face Mask is as easy to make and will leave your face feeling soft and smooth!
Here’s a link on how to make this wonderful Face Mask!