Successful people are always looking for ways to help others reach their goals. Unsuccessful people are always asking, how’s this going to benefit only me? They live this “me first mentality” Your greatest success in life will come through helping others succeed, there isn’t a single doubt that when you focus on helping others succeed along with you, the payoff is life-changing and creates a blessed life!
If you like avocados, then you must try this refreshing salad! So yummy!
Recipe found in link below!👇🏻🥑
• 1 cup of frozen mangos
• 1 cup of frozen strewberries
• 1/2 cup of peaches
• 1 small ripe banana, sliced and frozen
• 2-3 Tbsp coconut or almond milk, add more as needed
•optional: 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder of choice
1. Add frozen berries, mango, peaches and banana to a blender and blend on low until berries and banana is in small pieces
2. Add coconut or almond milk and protein powder if you like, blend on low mode again, scrap down the sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve Ice-cream consistency
3. Ready to scoop out and eat! Add extra toppings if you like, I added pineapples, grapes and unsweetened coconut and chia seeds to mine
4. You can also place and leftovers in freeze
What you’ll need:
1 1/2 to 2 pounds potatoes, boiled, cooled and cut into
1-inch cubes (7-8 medium potatoes).
6 to 7 hard-boiled eggs, cooled, then cut up.
1/2 cup chopped chives.
2/3 cup chopped celery (optional)
1/2 or 2/3 cup diced dill pickles (you can add desired amount.
2/3 cup cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes (more can be added)
1 1/2 cup Hellmann’s mayonnaise (a little more or less, as desired).
2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard, more can be added if desired.
1 teaspoon paprika.
Fresh dill (as much you you like) if you don’t have fresh dill you can add about 1 1/2 tablespoons of dry dill, it will still be yummy!Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
1. Bring potatoes to a boil in large pot. This should take 15-20 mins. Drain and let cool until you are able to dice them up. (I like to boil potatoes the day before, place in water and put in fridge)
2. Boil eggs, let cool and then peel. (I also boil these the day before and let sit in the fridge)
3. After you’ve cut up potatoes and eggs, place in bowl, add the celery, chives, pickles and cheese.
4. In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, yellow mustard, dill and paprika. Mix well into the potato mixture and season with more salt and pepper if needed. Extra dill and paprika for garnish if desired. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving if potatoes and eggs weren’t prepared night before.
Suffering from allergies this season? Here are some great natural remedies to help you get relief from allergy symptoms this season.
Regrow your own chives🌱
Simply cut green stem off chives, place root into a glass jar, fill glass half way with cold water, place in area with sunlight.
Change water out once a week, good to go!
You’ll see growth within a few days! Super easy and delicious!
Looking for some yummy cool treats to try this summer? Check these out! Don’t they look amazing!
Don’t these just look delicious!