Bags packed and nursery all ready for our baby boy to arrive!👶🏼 and now we wait… I’m so in love with this little boy already😘
This is great quote to tell yourself everyday as you transform your life🌸Don’t allow fear to stop you from achieving your dreams, never hold back, set goals and hold onto faith because as our mom always told us girls, YOUR FUTURE IS BRIGHT☀️You can conquer anything in this lifetime! It is our fear within ourselves that stops us from taking that step forward but one day, I will say, I DID IT!! #strongwomen #nevergiveup #dreams#bestlife #faith #life #soontobemom#excitedforthefuture #worryfree #fearless#goals
Continue reading “Your Future Is Bright!!!”
Successful people are always looking for ways to help others reach their goals. Unsuccessful people are always asking, how’s this going to benefit only me? They live this “me first mentality” Your greatest success in life will come through helping others succeed, there isn’t a single doubt that when you focus on helping others succeed along with you, the payoff is life-changing and creates a blessed life!
If you like avocados, then you must try this refreshing salad! So yummy!
Recipe found in link below!👇🏻🥑
• 1 cup of frozen mangos
• 1 cup of frozen strewberries
• 1/2 cup of peaches
• 1 small ripe banana, sliced and frozen
• 2-3 Tbsp coconut or almond milk, add more as needed
•optional: 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder of choice
1. Add frozen berries, mango, peaches and banana to a blender and blend on low until berries and banana is in small pieces
2. Add coconut or almond milk and protein powder if you like, blend on low mode again, scrap down the sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve Ice-cream consistency
3. Ready to scoop out and eat! Add extra toppings if you like, I added pineapples, grapes and unsweetened coconut and chia seeds to mine
4. You can also place and leftovers in freeze