This is great quote to tell yourself everyday as you transform your life🌸Don’t allow fear to stop you from achieving your dreams, never hold back, set goals and hold onto faith because as our mom always told us girls, YOUR FUTURE IS BRIGHT☀️You can conquer anything in this lifetime! It is our fear within ourselves that stops us from taking that step forward but one day, I will say, I DID IT!! #strongwomen #nevergiveup #dreams#bestlife #faith #life #soontobemom#excitedforthefuture #worryfree #fearless#goals
STAY HEALTHIER💪🏻🥗 •Supports healthy immune function*
•Supports healthy bones and muscle function*
•Helps support healthy blood pressure levels already in the normal range*
•Protects against free radical damage*
FEEL BETTER💃💃 •Boosts energy levels and metabolism*
•Promotes mental clarity and concentration* •Improves mood* •Can help with symptoms of menopause including hot flashes*
Have you ever thought to snack your way to an easier labor? The benefits of eating dates during pregnancy… I started this at my 35 week mark, so let’s see if it will work!
🌸Shorter first phase of labor
🌸Greater cervical dilation compared
🌸More successful rates of labor induction
🌸Go into labor spontaneously
Dates have an oxytocin-like effect on the body, leading to increased sensitivity of the uterus. It also helps stimulate uterine contractions, and reduces postpartum hemorrhage the way oxytocin does. They also found that it contains many nutritional benefits for pregnant mamas.
Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea:🍃
🌸Shorter Labor. Tones the uterus, which makes contractions more effective thus making labor easier and potentially less painful. (note: it will not induce labor. It only makes labor more effective once it has already begun)
🌸Increases milk supply
🌸Helps bring the uterus back to it’s usual size after delivery
🌸Less post-partum bleeding and can help prevent hemorrhage
If you like avocados, then you must try this refreshing salad! So yummy!
Recipe found in link below!👇🏻🥑
• 1 cup of frozen mangos
• 1 cup of frozen strewberries
• 1/2 cup of peaches
• 1 small ripe banana, sliced and frozen
• 2-3 Tbsp coconut or almond milk, add more as needed
•optional: 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder of choice
1. Add frozen berries, mango, peaches and banana to a blender and blend on low until berries and banana is in small pieces
2. Add coconut or almond milk and protein powder if you like, blend on low mode again, scrap down the sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve Ice-cream consistency
3. Ready to scoop out and eat! Add extra toppings if you like, I added pineapples, grapes and unsweetened coconut and chia seeds to mine
4. You can also place and leftovers in freeze
What you’ll need:
1 1/2 to 2 pounds potatoes, boiled, cooled and cut into
1-inch cubes (7-8 medium potatoes).
6 to 7 hard-boiled eggs, cooled, then cut up.
1/2 cup chopped chives.
2/3 cup chopped celery (optional)
1/2 or 2/3 cup diced dill pickles (you can add desired amount.
2/3 cup cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes (more can be added)
1 1/2 cup Hellmann’s mayonnaise (a little more or less, as desired).
2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard, more can be added if desired.
1 teaspoon paprika.
Fresh dill (as much you you like) if you don’t have fresh dill you can add about 1 1/2 tablespoons of dry dill, it will still be yummy!Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
1. Bring potatoes to a boil in large pot. This should take 15-20 mins. Drain and let cool until you are able to dice them up. (I like to boil potatoes the day before, place in water and put in fridge)
2. Boil eggs, let cool and then peel. (I also boil these the day before and let sit in the fridge)
3. After you’ve cut up potatoes and eggs, place in bowl, add the celery, chives, pickles and cheese.
4. In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, yellow mustard, dill and paprika. Mix well into the potato mixture and season with more salt and pepper if needed. Extra dill and paprika for garnish if desired. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving if potatoes and eggs weren’t prepared night before.